What were you doing before you decided to become a truck driver and attend truck driving school? What circumstances led you to this career? Truck drivers have diverse backgrounds. Some have always wanted to become a truck driver and just needed the right time and motivation to pursue it. Others decided to change their path and enter trucking after the economic downturn left them laid off from their jobs. In this video, some current Driver Solutions students discuss where they were before trucking – for Albert, it was convenience stores. Cindy was an accountant. Zach was in logging. Dave was in customer service. From these diverse jobs, they all shared the same thought: they needed a stable, more rewarding career, and trucking was it.
The Driver Solutions program works with trucking companies to get you qualified. The trucking company then puts up the upfront cost of tuition so you can attend truck driving school and earn your class A CDL. In as little as three weeks, you could be over the road earning a paycheck. To learn more about this company-paid CDL training, check out http://www.greatcdltraining.com/?dnis=6150
Duration : 0:1:13
- Truck Driving School and Truck Driver Careers
- Career Opportunities in Trucking with Driver Solutions
- How Much Money Can A New Truck Driver Make? – Trucking Career Answers
- New Career in Truck Driving – Interview with CDL School Graduate
- CDL Training Video – What’s Trucking School Like? – Driver Solutions: Shortcuts